We are looking for an individual who is analytical, organized, and enjoys a continuously changing job. We manufacture many one of kind large steel pieces for the marine industry and movie industry. There we do not do any production line work and there are very few jobs that are alike. Please look at our PROJECT GALLERY to view some of the projects we have completed or are currently working on.
- have or have had CWB certification for FMAC/GMAC level C, flat postion as a minimum
- experience in the reading of shop drawings
- have a good understanding of welding techniques and procedures
- possess strong attention to detail
- be self motivated
- have direct experience in the steel fabrication industry as it applies to all or most of the aspects fabrication
- have a practical background, with a sound knowledge of the steel fabricatorsí trade.
In addition, an educational background in steel fabrication/ engineering/ drafting could be an asset
If you're interested in this position please send your cover letter and resume to our head office located at:
L. E. Steel Fabricators Ltd.
5484 - 267th Street
or fax to 604-856-2363
or by email employment(at)lesteel.com